Eagle VISION One is here for you!
We are pleased to announce that we will be resuming mostly normal business, beginning May 1st. In compliance with state government orders and expert recommendations of the CDC, we will be following the latest safety guidelines as we reopen, but we need your help to keep our community safe from COVID-19.
We will be implementing a few procedures to protect you and our staff:
- Curbside service via text messaging is available for appointment check-in or dispensing glasses/contact lenses.
- To maintain social distancing, some appointments in Eagle have been moved to our new Meridian location to create more space.
- Waiting room seating will be limited and spread out.
- We may request to check your temperature using touch-less technology — our staff will be screened daily.
- Frames or glasses that have been tried on will be disinfected after each use.
What We Ask of You
- Please come to your appointment wearing a face mask of your choosing. We can provide a mask if necessary.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying you to one person if possible.
- Please fill out our COVID-19 symptom questionnaire prior to or during check-in for your appointment.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival — disposable gloves can be provided upon request.
Eagle Vision One is committed to the safety of your family, our care providers, and our community. We appreciate your flexibility during this time.